Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Stacks on Stacks on Stacks

So, like many of you, I love layering my bracelets with my watches... and what did I ask for for Christmas if not a ton of cute, non expensive bracelets to layer with! Some people knew what "layering bracelets" were, others (like my boyfriends mother), did not.
Regardless, on a recent trip to Greenwood, South Carolina, I stopped at my usual, and the only real boutique in Greenwood to see what I could find.

And I was quite delighted by what I saw!
I've been seeing these dainty, sometimes colorful, and sometimes sparkly sideways cross bracelets all over the place and had NO idea where to find them... little did I know, they were quite inexpensive and absolutely adorable.


For $12.... yes $12, you can get these absolutely adorable cross bracelets! Call and order one for you or a friend. I promise, they are the PERFECT gift, and you'll end up wearing it with everything

227 Main Street, Greenwood, SC
(864) 227-9273

What are you waiting for? You know you want one!

No comments:

Post a Comment