Thursday, January 10, 2013

A little monogram goes a long way

Being from the South, I'm a firm believer in monogramming EVERYTHING.
In the words of the wonderful Reese Witherspoon
"My Sheets are monogrammed, so is my silverware and pretty much everything else I own. My rule is, if it's not moving...monogram it"
So it is no shock to people that i have everything from Monogrammed necklaces, to pillows, to my backpack and scarf. So when I came across this cute blog forchicsake.com with the help of Pinterest, I discovered the adorable Printable Monogram calendars and fell in love!

For free, you can just insert your own Monogram, and voila! You have an adorable one month calendar that you can post on a cork board, and it will be just as quirky, preppy and adorable as it is usable. Well, maybe not entirely usable due to lack of ahem, space. But it is super cute to look at and ads a pop of color and charm to any cork board!



Hope y'all enjoy this little slice of monogrammed adorableness! It also comes in different colors!
Xoxo

1 comment:

  1. I love this! It will look great hung above my desk at school :)

    xoxo, Rebecca (lifewithrme.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete