Wednesday, January 9, 2013

2012 Recap!

I should have done this first, but of course my ADD just won't let me be productive in the order I would like for it to be.... And I completely forgot to do my yearly recap on tumblr (whoopsies!) but I'll do it here!

In no order....DRUM ROLL PLEASEE!



Had an AWESOME Bid day, and got the best new pledge class in the world!

Spent some time with the Roomie on Folly Beach on the 4th!

Watched Richard get his Citadel Ring!

Got to have fun at Mallard Ball with the best Little in the whole wide world!


Enjoyed Oyster Roasts with my sweet boy

Got my baby Bentley!

Carved Pumpkins with the Little!

Celebrated Rowdy 21sts..

 Went to ADPi Functions....




 Had a little too much fun at Carolina Games.. GO COCKS!
And WAY too much fun at PC games.....

And realized who mattered the most in my life, and who I can count on for anything.. (Anna, don't get too excited, I'm not talking about you I just like this picture) Haha kidding!

Well, I had some fun. But here's for an even better 2013!
Hope everyone's is filled with love, laughter, good health, good fortune and amazing friendships

Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment