Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Resolution Time!

So, with the new year starting, and the world not ending..(weird, I know!) Comes the new-ish resolutions. Of course mine is always the same....

1) I'm GOING to lose weight this year (this year I'll stick with it...promise)
2) Get all A's
3) ACTUALLY STICK WITH MY RESOLUTIONS

Alright, I know that by March I'll be so miserable that I'll have (just one!), donut, or brownie, or whatever delicious dessert Chef Tony makes... or scratch that, maybe by February? January 31st? Ugh.. However, I did come across this list on Stumble Upon (which is awesome if you haven't gone to stumbleupon.com do it now!) that can help you keep your new years resolution on track..sort of..

This list, which I found on.... http://warriorism.info/thingsyoucando.php contains 71 "life improvement" ideas... here are the first 53. Some you might roll your eyes at, but some are easier. And just with everything in life, the more you do them, the easier they will get!

So cheers to this finally being the year that you get on track with your resolutions!!


Good Luck!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment